IEC62443-4-2 Level 3 / 4 Cyber Security
• 802.1X/RADIUS port-based access control
• IP Security/Port Security
• HTTPs/SSH Management IP secure access
• Supports advanced cyber security features, 802.1X MAB, TACAS+, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, advanced Port Security & L2-L7 Access Control List
ITU ERPSv2 PLUS Ring Technology
• ITU G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS Ring Redundancy & HW-based CFM for quick acknowledgement while GbE copper link failure, providing 20ms recovery time and seamless restoration.
• ERPSv2 available to replace legacy Ring + Chain + Dual Homing
• Inter-Operability with 3rd party industrial switch and still remain fast recovery time.
• Support Enhanced RSTP for large ring network topology with up to 80 switches.
L2+ Management Switch Features
• Various configuration paths, including WebGUI, CLI, SNMP, Modbus TCP, LLDP topology control
• Layer 2 Switch features include VLAN, QoS, LACP/Trunk, Rapid Spanning Tree protocol…etc.
• IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3, IGMP Query, 512 L2 Multicast Groups for video applications
• Built-in DHCP Server that automatically provides and assigns IP addresses, default gateways to clients
Industrial IoT LAN & Cloud Management
• Support Software Utilities:
-ANMS Network Management System
-AIAS for Configuration Management
• Support Modbus TCP for monitoring in field
Rugged Design for Wayside Network Switching with Wide Power Input Range
• 12~48V wide power range design with redundant power input
• Excellent heat dissipation design for operating in -40~75oC environments
• High level EMC protection exceeding traffic control and heavy industrial standards’ requirements
• IEC 61000-6-2/4 Heavy Industrial Environment
• EN50121-4 railway trackside EMC compliance